Why people don't believe in God

by pressman 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Usual nonsense from people who don't have any idea why I don't believe in God. Rather than being afraid, it was only when I stopped being afraid that I looked at the evidence in an unbiased way and realized there was no evidence that he existed. I actually wanted there to be a God, but the evidence just wasn't there.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Another one of them one-post-no-reply-nor-forwarding-address- Houdini's hitting the fence.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I really tried to believe in god, I really did. But in the end the closest I can get is to call myself agnostic.

• pressman
    pressman
    cofty, God is not threating and emotionally blackmailing you. You see, that is the problem with the world today. People are so quick to reject the lord after they say they have considered all the "facts and evidence". god is a truth and you should know that belief in God is not something you can see or not see with just facts and evidence. you have to believe. not study, but believe. You see, studying so called evidence takes nothing from you to do. You just open a book and let your eyes twirl. Having faith takes the integrity mixed with your inner power. Do not be afraid to be strong and believe just because some book says so. I am only giving you the best advice on this I can.
  • pressman
    pressman
    Eden one, god, allah, Yahweh. the lord has many names. He loves them all. I'm sure he loves how we humans can spread the love and cheer of him through title expression.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

And what people tend to believe about God only contradicts what others believe about God and the belief that they are all going to suffer from eternal tortured based on their beliefs.

Why does God's ego have to be so narcissistic as to not tolerate those who don't believe in him?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13
    Do you mean believe in God as in....believe the JW teaching on Universal Sovereignty?
  • pressman
    pressman
    oubliette, sorry but sitting down and considering so called evidence is an expression of fear. Rational expression is something created by man to get away from our God. You probably wanted and did believe in god once but you maybe have wanted to do what you wanted to do. so you looked up false evidence on why he did not exist and examined them and put your faith in the so called evidence. Instead of putting your faith in the ruler of the world, you blindly followed false evidence of god. Its okay. Its so easy to not believe in god, that's what the scientist want you to do. this is all speculation but I know its probably true.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

People are so quick to reject the lord after they say they have considered all the "facts and evidence"......pressman

The Fact is..... "There is No Evidence!".....LOL!!..

........................................Image result for No evidence

Image result for No evidence............Image result for Angry god

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

"You see, studying so called evidence takes nothing from you to do. You just open a book and let your eyes twirl. Having faith takes the integrity mixed with your inner power. Do not be afraid to be strong and believe just because some book says so. I am only giving you the best advice on this I can."Having faith takes the integrity mixed with your inner power".

Mr. Presman,

.When a physical force (inner power) wraps itself around an abstract concept (god) , the result is blind belief; which, in your parlance, is convoluted in the postulation above. What you are essentially saying is "shut your mind to all intellectual rationalization to the contrary, and just believe in my irrational intellectual creation called santa claus just becuse it makes me feel like jesus. Ain't that just 'twirling' your eyes to the 'book' that made you believe in santa in the first place. Consequently, It takes 'integriry' and this "inner power' that you speak of ,to rationalize and reject this fairy god father and the JWian mind-trap which you seem to be championing so devoutly and cluelessly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit