The REAL Good News of the Kingdom...

by mentallyfree31 4 Replies latest jw friends

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

What is the good news of the kingdom?

For me, the REAL good news of the kingdom was finding out that all of this WT propaganda is lies and that I never have to go back. That was the best news about a kingdom that I have ever heard.

:-)

-MF31-

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth joyful be! Haha

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

It was the best news I ever heard. Deep down I really didn't want to be a JW. But I didn't want to die either. So when I heard it was all a sham, that was indeed the "GOOD NEWS of the kingdom".

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

If the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society IS the Kingdom then the real GOOD NEWS is this:

Matthew13:39-43

. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels. 40 Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. 41 The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdomall things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be. 43 At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him that has ears listen.

• clarity
    clarity

Wow, nice one.

.."the kingdom is telling you how to spend your money!"(can't get John Williams words out of my head)

Lawlessness is right!

c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit