by ablebodiedman 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ablebodiedman
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Too bad so many of them did follow the false Prophets
    Like stupid me!!!! thanks bud!!!!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Why do the words not go with the GB's lips?

-Sab

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Excellent videos on this channel. I reccommend it.

• Gayle
    Gayle

These videos of the GB,,these visuals are so important,,identifies the "man," "men" behind the curtain so clearly!! We need a constant "Videos Only" thread of GB, maybe DOs and COs.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

The man after Barr in the video...looks kinda like a CO from childhood years by the name of Saranchuk...Anybody???

But I see the name is something different...so not him...

ESTEE

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

ESTEE,

Maurice Saranchuk is now at the Canadian Bethel doing translation into Ukranian with his wife Anne.

• heathen
    heathen

so how long after did they decide on an invisible end?

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Thats a good question.

The earliest mention I can find of an Invisable Presence on the CD Library is 1950.

w503/1p.66Announcements

"ANNOUNCING

MESSIAH’SPRESENCE"TESTIMONY

PERIOD

April closes the 1950 campaign of taking subscriptions for the Watchtower magazine. This final month has been set aside as "Announcing Messiah’s Presence" Testimony Period and will be a month of special effort and activity world-wide in this behalf. When first published in July, 1879, our magazine was called "Zion’s Watch Tower and Herald of Christ’s Presence". It is still a herald of the invisible presence of Christ or Messiah, with more proof of this now than ever before since 1914. Very fittingly, then, subscriptions for TheWatchtower are to be taken during the Testimony Period thus designated. For each subscription for a year at the regular rate of $1.00 a set of 8 booklets is to be given as a premium.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit