Does Anyone Here Know This Elder From the Broderick CA Congregation?

by Justitia Themis 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Robert ALDANA Sr.

| Visit Guest Book

ALDANA, Sr., Robert
    Born in Pocatello, ID on June 29, 1941 and died on June 30, 2010 in St. Paul, MN. Preceded in death by his loving parents Guadalupe and Amparo Aldana and brothers Raymond and Carlos. Survived by his only son Robert Aldana Jr., granddaughters Liani, Brittnie, Bre, Lilly and great-grandchildren Starr and Jaxon. Also survived by sisters Aurora Leon , Joann Bonillas, and brother Guadalupe Aldana, Jr. Robert will be greatly missed by his family including numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and many life long friends. Robert always liked receiving updated news on family, talking about current news and collecting music. A gravesite service will be held at St. Mary's Cemetery on July 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM.

Read more: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sacbee/obituary.aspx?n=robert-aldana&pid=144052749#ixzz18mq1pEp6

• asilentone
    asilentone

It is interesting that he died just one day after his birthday.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I am sorry, is there a significance to this? Did you know him and wonder if anyone else did? It is sad that he died, but why is this in the abuse/scandal section?

• AGuest
    AGuest

I used to know the Martinezes (Ray, Alicia, and kids - do you know them?, from the Broderick congo, dear JT, but not this gentleman. Why do you ask... and peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• WhereWasI
    WhereWasI

One less pedophile I'll bet.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Bumping. Just wondering if any of the newbies know him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit