Elder School - Clandestine

by Slidin Fast 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

During this holiday season our worthy elders will not be enjoying the fruit of their labours with their families but will be attending their training sessions conducted in great secrecy. The existence of these meetings is no secret but the content of them certainly is.

In this country (the UK) I can study the law and the subtleties of precedent that can be argued in any accusation raised against me. I can either, at state or personal expense, hire a lawyer to help me through the morass. I can attend almost any court hearing and listen to the evidence of any case that is proceeding. I can in any serious matter demand a trial by a jury of my peers. I can go and listen to laws being made and enacted.

The elders this weekend will be subjected to material that is at once boring to the point of self-harm and disturbing to the point of moral outrage.

As a R & F member am I allowed to know the latest iteration of legal precedent that may be used against me? Am I able to instruct a lawyer conversant with these rules and regulations? Am I able to have the comfort of knowing that justice is being tested by a group of my peers? The answer to all those questions is No! The same men accuse me, defend me and judge me.

Just in case a curious brother or even a non-member attempts to eavesdrop the following security measures will be in force.

All attendees will need a security pass to gain admittance; there will be no admittance without one.

The microphones are to be hard wired not, repeat, not radio mikes. There is of course a risk that ordinary publishers would be able to know the rules under which they live their lives.

This legalistic unjust skewed balance of power makes my blood boil and my ears steam.

SF

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Right on the point, Slidin' Fast......

Here in the U K the Houses of Commons and Lords are on the T V, as are Committees of our lawmakers. Members of Parliament are accountable for what they do, and the money they spend...

How about a webcam in the Governing Body meetings?? ....No Chance !

It seems that "Satan's world" operates with more openness and transparency that the one that calls itself "Jehovah's"

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Of course... Some elders will totally come unhinged if they find out you've read their "secret" book. The retards in cheap suits like to feel they are something special and have top secret information "from the branch" (as if that's so amazing) that nobody else is privy to. This is the mentality of trash who are given authority over other people in exchange for their unquestioning obedience. These are the same type used by the Nazis and Al Qaeda. They have these secret meetings like 10-year-olds with a clubhouse. The Society know their target audience and know how to manipulate them into total submission. These useful idiots will sign over their everlasting lives and sell out their brothers for a bit of pomp and glory from a faceless corporation.

Anyone who has ever been in front of a judicial committee knows their secretive ambush methods. It's 3 against 1, you have no idea what they want, it's presented as a "discussion" when it's actually an interrogation, you're given no opportunity to prepare, you're not even allowed to know all the secret rules you're supposed to follow, they are prosecution and judge (yeah, that's fair), they reject the Bible while claiming to follow it so there are no rules, since nobody is allowed in who might support or agree with you they must be right...

It's an impotent (since they have no real power or authority over anyone who doesn't grant it to them) version of the Inquisition by bitter old men who never made anything of themselves because they worked construction all their lives since the end was "right around the corner". They also worship ignorance and refuse to learn anything on their own unless it's the dumbed-down, mind-numbing, lie-laced milk that comes from the Society. They really hate when someone makes it obvious they know nothing about the Bible, history, science, or anything else for that matter.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Thanks WontLeave you express yourself very well.

Their real power is the ability to separate you from the love of your family.

The choice you have is stark,

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

as i've said this screams CULT CULT CULT! So glad I woke up

• Alfred
    Alfred

Any valiant elders out there willing to share some bullet points from the "Secret Elder School"? (I assume it was completed this week?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit