opinions please

by therevealer 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• therevealer
    therevealer

THE WATCHTOWER ? DECEMBER 15, 2010 page 20 paragraph 21

21 Soon Christ will act against Satan's wicked system. When that occurs, our lives

will be in Jesus' hands, for he has been authorized by God to guide the foretold

"great crowd" to the "fountains of waters of life." (Rev. 7:9,16,17) Hence, let us

do our utmost now to submit willingly and appreciatively to Jehovah's spirit-guided King.

Does this paragraph prove that non-annointed, non faithful and discreet slave members (there dogma not mine) write some or all this shite. Notice "our lives" relates to "great crowd" and then let us seems to confirm that.

• therevealer
    therevealer

anyone else see it that way or no??

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

I'm not sure how I read this, therevealer. In light of other things I've been reading about Jesus as mediator as represented by the WTS, the text above doesn't clarify things. My current understanding is that Watchtower doctrine assignes the 144,000 as mediators for the great crowd, and Jesus is the mediator for them. Which, of course, means that all of humankind with the exception of the annointed have men between them and God. I'm not a bible scholar but that sounds just a little unscriptural.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i think they write most of it

• jj123jj123
    jj123jj123

how long has the Watchtower been using the word "soon"...

• therevealer
    therevealer

for more than 100 years and depending on ones perception of soon I guess they might be right. But hopefully soon many more will catch on to the bull and get out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit