OMG! Crazy street preachers!

by serenitynow! 2 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

So I happened to stumble onto a FB page about the "Columbus Israelites." I think they are part of the Black Israelite group. They claim that the people living in Israel are not the "real" Isrealites. I was in Manhattan a couple years ago on Easter and a group of these "Isrealites" had a loudspeaker and were yelling out scriptures and stuff about white people, it was insane! Anyway I found this video by the Columbus (OH) Isrealites. It's funny and scary at the same time. I like how the one (appears to be white) white Isrealite is screaming about how the white people are going to bow down and kiss "our" feet. I'm like, isn't he white? Anyway, it's weird. JWs look nice and normal by comparison.

http://www.channels.com/episodes/show/12336600/BRINGING-TRUTH-TO-THE-STREETS-OF-COLUMBUS-OHIO#/episodes/show/12336600/BRINGING-TRUTH-TO-THE-STREETS-OF-COLUMBUS-OHIO

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

They can barely read. An average Israelite from the year 1 AD could shame them with his reading.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I don't understand how you can yell out scriptures and curse people out at the same time. Good grief!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit