New Watchtower Subliminal image just uploaded

by artcritic 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol well zombie that particular picture is an older one. The "rock" portion your lookimg is his added element to show you what hes trying to show all of us.. I dont see it either. The newest one is all the way at the bottom amd i dont even understand the image he is trying to highlight
  • dgeero
    dgeero
    In general i have to call BS on these. Though the big black cock on the song book was funny.
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

I don't see it. I've ner seen it.

But hey, if u need something equally misguided as them to get out and stay away that's fine; better than staying in.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Jesus' sandals look exactly like some I bought from Amazon last year. Which proves Jesus is a time-travelling alien.
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

I don't buy into most of these subliminal image notions, but there is no doubt in my mind that some Watchtower artist had one hell of a good laugh producing this: Watchtower’s Sexual Subliminal

And, whoever did this art was nut-on correct!

• cofty
    cofty
    Good catch Marvin
  • J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED
    Satan is taking him over...........
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Ok two nuts and a cock, I can see that, but they are neither subliminal nor demonic images, just an artist having a laugh.
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Ok two nuts and a cock, I can see that, but they are neither subliminal nor demonic images, just an artist having a laugh.

Look up subliminal. The imagery in question functions as a teaching though under the threshold of consciousness of the average person. But once you see it, it's an 800-lb gorilla.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    I know what subliminal means Marvin. Is this really under the threshold of consciousness of the average person? Took me about one minute to see it. Perhaps you and I just hope we are cleverer than average Marvin? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit