untitled

by truthseekeriam 3 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Just read this Commentary...http://www.channel3000.com/news/26164542/detail.html

And thought to myself, I hope it doesn't take me 20 years before I'll be able to get into the holidays

We are completely inactive at this point and have no intension of going back, however we do have all our immediate family in the Org so we still are trying to avoid being disfellowshipped or DA... not sure how long that will last, because I want to live my life and not have that hanging over my head forever.

I look at all the beautiful lights and trees and just want to get into it but I know if I dared the JW neighbors would turn us in. I wish we could just move and start over!! I just hate that they still have some power over what we do!

We did do a couple of fun new things this week. I send the teenagers on a scavenger hunt with clues for presents..they loved it! We also let them take a few presents to their friends at school and they came home with some goodies... they looked so happy to be included for a change.

Baby steps...

I hope you all enjoy your Christmas

• mouthy
    mouthy

At least your doing the "family things" that is what counts making the kids "normal" Unlike what I did to mine
    No fun at all,meetings, studies,no worldly friends, Christmas a definite NOT!
    Birthdays OH NO! Voting in school or out of school,NOT.Loving your "worldly friends" NOT
    can you wonder why 3 of my kids are dead, Daughter & granddauughter still in bondage,
    & my grandkids that I made JWS are all screwed up ???? They had no reason to live !!!!!

Life was a drag for them GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!Be Normal

• wasblind
    wasblind

My dearest Granny,

It's true that we all pay for the choices we made in the past , one way or the other

but what counts the most is the life you are leading today, and the love you give freely

You are a great inspiration to many here on the board, I hope you keep that in mind

• mouthy
    mouthy

wasblind...You should have sent the Kleenex with that lovely reply What a nice thing to say,
    helps soothe my conscience,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit