My sons band playing Living Room downtown NYC 12/21 8

by Champion 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Champion
    Champion

My son's Nicholas and Lucas band is playing at The Living Room on ludlow street 12/21 at 8pm. Not sure if anyone lives in nyc but if you like catching new artists please join us. A few exJW i am friends with will be there. There is no cover and we would love to buy you a drink if you come.

heres a link to them

www.myspace.com/nicholasjamesconforti

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!! Love saying that.

Patricia

Also any producers or sound engineers here?

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

High Champion That is great news if I lived near I would love to have joined you all to support and see your sons band. If he was a JW well it shows there is life after the watchtower.

My daughter is in a band and is lead singer, so know how important support is. Can you make the link to his music easier it won't work for me.

Good luck and wishing them success and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too

RosePetal

• Champion
  • Champion
    Champion

If not you can copy and paste.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Thanks Champion I googled it myself in the end. Is that your son singing? loved his voice and love the music. Really wish I could be there with you all. Have a great time. My daughter and her band will make friends and send info.

RosePetal

• Champion
    Champion

Thanks, yes that is him singing as well as he is the songwriter. My younger son is his drummer and they have a bass player. What is your daughters info? Would love for them to connect.

Thanks again,

Patricia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit