Old Friends of Ocala and Gainesville

by william draper 1 Replies latest jw friends

• william draper
    william draper

Just wondering from amongst my old friends , who has managed to realize that the Jehovah Witnesses do not have attachedthat so called TRUTH , while one of my books supports one of their primary doctrines I have written another book from my handwritten notations of more than 500 scriptures , which really opened my eyes to how they are able to bend around certain scriptures , without fully considering , such along with others , using a certain type of formatted reasoning to support some doctrinal issues which have merit , yet refusing to use the same kind of reasoning when you have scriptural content which demands such , but it goes against the tradition of the ORG , so they use some of the most bizzare reasoning to jus support the status quo .

My first book is called 500 scriptures against the Trinity Doctrine , based upon handwritten notations of more than 500 scriptures . THINK ABOUT THIS , this should have been a book written long ago , there being so many at Bethel with supposedly much more of Gods spirit than myself . This should be like THEIR BOOK we , but it is surely hidden amongst those that have it .

What an eye opener it has been to read what one of the former Governing body members wrote in his book CRISES OF CONSCIENCE , the Society launching FALSE ACCUSATIONS against this book just to keep their people in the dark .

One of the most pertinent scriptures against the WATCHTOWER is found inn1st COR 14 vs 30 .... that if understanding should come to another , let the other one keep silent . . . .WE ARE ALL TO READ THE ** BIBLE ** as our PRIMARY source for understanding . , and of course we all know ACTS 17: 11 , There is nobody amongst the ORG that can say that Gods spirit will not rest upon a most in seemingly person of today . That in no way could be considered as one of the 144,000 by ORG MANDATED THEOLOGY , nor are they outstanding in any other way .

Sincerely William Draper

• william draper
    william draper
    Anybody from Ocala or Gainesville Florida

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit