Give me your FaceBook User Id...I'll add you!!

by foolsparadise 6 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Looking forward to some new friends from here on facebook. Reply to this post with your FaceBook account name so I can add you. Thanks!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I'm Snoozy Doosey there...

Shoozy

• safireblu64
    safireblu64

I am safireblu64 my fiance and I would like to find other ex-members too....I'll send you my info as I don't want to publish it under any watchful eyes :)

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Jada Buchanon. A good add for ex JWs is JWsurvivors. Lots of support. And watchtower uncensored.

• wobble
    wobble

Some of us need to beware of doing this, it would be proof positive of who you are on here,which might be a problem if you are simply "faded" like me and have no desire to be DF'd.

You can say I am paranoid, but I think the local Elders around here may wish to curtail my "Anti-witnessing",which I have stepped up in recent times, and if they could without doubt I.D me on here they would have a reason to DF me.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I go by my real name and the same avatar here amd on FB.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I'd offer you my info... but I'm still "in" and the more of you homies that are "out" join my FB will raise some questions... but... I don't really care... too much... as long as you don't post some highly offensive stuff on my wall.

lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit