Blood Processed Beyond “Those Primary Components”

by Marvin Shilmer 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Recently my observation is that participants here have rekindled interest in Watchtower’s blood doctrine. This is particularly true of newer participants.

With this in mind, today I loaded a new article onto my blog that should stun the average Witness. This article shows only one more reason why Watchtower’s blood taboo is just plain silly.

My article is titled: Blood Processed Beyond “Those Primary Components”

It is available online at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2010/12/blood-processed-beyond-those-primary.html

My blog has several articles that address aspects of Watchtower’s blood doctrine. I hope readers can make use of the information.

Marvin Shilmer

marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thanks Marvin.

Good thinking...................as usual.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

All,

I’ve added an image to this article that readers may find useful.

Marvin Shilmer

• familycomesfirst4
    familycomesfirst4

I thought this was a valid point, as well. I can't imagine a single JW thinking it would still be okay to eat black pudding after having learned of these things. And yet I can see many, many JW's saying it's okay to take a "blood fraction" medically because, and only, because it's been put in Society literature as 'up to you, but okay by us if you do'.

It boggles me how some of the smartest people I've known (regardless of what we feel, there are otherwise intelligent JW's) can still not get that their whole lives--and by extension their loved ones--rest in large part on WTS literature and the very few who decide what to print that month. This belief that once something is shown with various methods as being both in the Bible and in the literature--that it then must be 'truth'--is about as frustrating as it gets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit