What about WikiLeaks?

by dssynergy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

With all of the internal documents that I'm sure are floating around or accessible by insiders on this board, what about submitting them to WikiLeaks and see what they do with the material? How embarasing would that be for WTBS for all that exposure? I realize that WikiLeaks is mostly about governments - but I bet they would see the importance of opening up this can of worms too if it was shown to them.

Just my .02

DS

Here is the link, just in case: http://wikileaks.tard.is/submissions.html

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I think Julian Assange's got other things on his mind at the moment.

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

well, of course he does - but does that keep people from submitting??

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Of course they can, but the site and its owner is under a lot of heat at the moment.

With the site's American host pulling the plug, and Julian Assange himself in hiding from the Swedish police, I think we'll be lucky if the site survives the year.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Reading up on Julian Assange, I found it interesting that he is a cult survivor himself. His mother whisked him out of the Santiniketan Park Association when he was just a boy and he spent the next five years in hiding. It seems his entire life has been as a nomad, rootless.

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

As far as I can tell, Wikileaks is still working...the website is still up, the rest of the group is still functioning....if I had the documents, I'd submit them.

• Pig
    Pig

It might be better to wait for his co workers site
    http://www.news.com.au/features/wikileaks/wikileaks-rival-site-underway-by-julian-assanges-former-co-worker/story-fn79cf6x-1225969341437

Wikileeks is big time now, it only really deals in government documents, but the rival site will be for smaller matters

• freydo
    freydo

Given what the government has been up to.....

Praise Wikileaks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit