Link to Full Elder's Manual...

by jdhf 6 Replies latest jw friends

• jdhf
    jdhf

I thought I had posted this already...just for those who don't have access to it.....pages 131/132 about new rules regarding child abuse are interesting!

• jdhf
    jdhf

I have the link if anyone wants to pm me...

• yknot
    yknot

Jdhf ...... no direct links to the Elder's manual are allowed due to suit filed by the WTS (ie we don't wanna put this site in a situation of getting sued).

If you care to share the full elders manual (do you have KS notes yet?) please make a post saying you are willing to PM any who are interested.

Thank You for your cooperation in this matter! (BTW I think your previous thread got yanked!)

• yknot
    yknot

So please edit the above link out within the 30 minute allowances or this thread will likely be yanked too!

Again thanks for your full cooperation in this matter!

• jdhf
    jdhf

no yknot...I don't have Ks notes...please elucidate!! SOrry...didn't think about the copyright thing!

• yknot
    yknot

It has been decided that it is best to compare the Xmas KS school to the Thanksgiving weekend school......

Should Elders not in on this project decide to discuss thing than WONDERFUL.....but until then I am only permitted to say that it is 'hardcore' and even punch drunk Elders who are total believers have been discerned being driven to drink.

An additional Elder school is evidently being considered next year as compared to the previous CBE only school a few years ago.......

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Should Elders not in on this project decide to discuss thing than WONDERFUL.....but until then I am only permitted to say that it is 'hardcore' and even punch drunk Elders who are total believers have been discerned being driven to drink.

Yknot: This sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to an update. Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit