JW Family cut me off 2 months ago and im just inactive! Why ?

by Hairyhegoat 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Can you guys tell me what was said at the last circut assembley about JW'S not having anything to do with family who have faded or D/F D/A.

My JW dad was cool prior to october 2010 but has just fell off the planet in the last 2 months. No phone calls / emails etc..

What's been said to the JW'S to just cut family off so suddenly ?

Hairyhegoat

• Kafka
    Kafka

I have no idea what the JW's are currently preaching, as I don't keep up with it.

But it seems to me over the years, when I was associated and having some relatives that still are, that the GB are always dropping little things in their publications, that suggest your conscience should be bothered if you are associating with anyone that used to be a JW and are no longer or even just inactive.

My devout mother is constantly jumping back and forth between speaking/not speaking to me and my unassociated sister, depending on how confused she is between her devotion to that book publishing company and her feelings of love for us.

Who knows if someone showed your father a older/newer publication that bothered his conscience in the same manner or it was more "new light." But one thing is for sure, be ready for a rollercoaster ride if you are starting to stray from them.

• designs
    designs

Its because you're an unwashed hairyhegoat

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Oh must get some body to clip my tegitts from my ass ! I smell of poo..... at least it will keep the JW'S FROM CALLING AT MY DOOR.. LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://rlv.zcache.com/shunning_is_theocratic_blackmail_magnet-p147250351334760777tmn8_210.jpg

http://www.preparednesspro.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/blackmail-ubcstudentmedia-files-wordpress-com.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN BRAIN ANYMORE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit