If this letter has already been posted. . .

by drahcir yarrum 1 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

The following letter was sent to the principal's office at a middle school in Safety Harbor, Florida. The letter was in response to a school sponsored luncheon for the elderly. It is a testament to the human kindness that lives within each of us.

Dear Safety Harbor Middle School:

God blesses you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizen's luncheon.

I am 84 years old and live at the Safety Harbor Assisted Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away. I am alone now and it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness to an old and forgotten lady.

My roommate is 95 and always had her own radio, but before I received one she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping. The other day her radio fell off of the night-stand and broke into pieces. It was awful and she was in tears.

Last night she asked if she could listen to my radio and I said, "Fuck You!"

Life is good.

Sincerely,

Edna

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

• seedy3
    seedy3

Now that is funny!! Ahh such kindness we show each other in times of need. I'm still laughing.

seedy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit