QUESTIONS FOR YOU EX-BETHEL BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
1) WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE A COOK IN BETHEL?(I would think
this is A gravy job.) Everyone sucks up too the cook.
2) If someone miss A meal due too oversleeping or his or her job
have cause them to be late, are food set aside to feed them?
3) Are sandwichs provided for between meals?
4) What,s the work schedule for cooks?( I work as A cook briefly in the
military, when they found out my cooking was doing more damage then the
enemy I was ask to leave.) But in the military we work three on and three
off.(Lunch, breakfast, and dinner and two weekends off A month.
5) Are they call cooks or chefs? How was the food, good or bad.
Where you able to get seconds?
6) Where there snack machines in bethel?
7) The weekends in the military the mess hall is open all day for sandwichs and snacks.
IS it the same in bethel.
Why all the questions, for what they get paid in bethel food and good food should not be