satan is a star!

by pbrow 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pbrow
    pbrow

Hello all, long time lurker first time poster,

Last night after setting up my family's first christmas tree, my worldly wife and I started to read, from a normal rockwell christmas book no less, the story of jesus' birth, the wise men and the star guiding them to jesus. She asked me if that was pretty accurate and I said that it was. I asked her if she knew who was guiding the star that led the wise men to jesus and she of course had no clue what I was talking about. I think while she was reading, i had yet another epiphany. I pulled out the dusty copy of My book of blbe stories and sure enough, I knew there was a reason that I thought satan was directing that star!! Its because the bible story book told me he was!! It amazes me the the level of indoctrination that I never saw before. I know that most of you know what im referring to as the bible story book clearly says that satan the devil led the wise men to jesus after they talked to king herod. As I sat on my couch i said to my wife that at the very least god allowed the star to lead the men to jesus. How you can flat out say that satan was behind the star just floors me!! I hate this organization!

Now I use to read that bible story book every damn day. I read it and listened to it on tape almost every night before bed. I had half that book memorized before i was 10. Even to this day, its the one book that I did not have a problem with my two children reading. Now after remembering this I feel like I need to read the book again to see if there is anything else i should be concerned about.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome Pbrow,

that's one of the ways I started opening my eyes to the organization

going back through the literature.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Satan is not REAL. Ill believe he is real when I see it

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I always thought he was a star. LOL!

Funny ... Being taught the same thing about Satan leading the Evil One's to Kill Baby Jesus.

Wait!!!!!!! Jah parts the Red Sea....but LET'S SATAN SHINE A STAR SO PEOPLE CAN KILL JESUS?

WTF?

I still tease my Wife about our Angel instead of a Star on top of the Xmas Tree..... I want my Satan Star!!!LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit