I'm excited!

by MrFreeze 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm excited people! This week I will be absent from my first assembly ever! I can't wait to sleep in and not sit out in the cold helping people park. I can't wait to not be bored to tears. Last assembly I took my MP3 player, pretended like I was using the record feature, and listened to music instead. I can't wait to watch football on Sunday. Heck, I may even do a little drinking on Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Enjoy your freedom. Your mind has been set free....

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Thank you! I know I will.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    Last assembly I took my MP3 player, pretended like I was using the record feature, and listened to music instead.

Excellent idea for any who are still in and need to escape the propaganda talks for hours on end!

Smart Mr Freeze, very smart.

3Mozzies

• OBVES
    OBVES

Your want to watch football match ? You should spend any free minute now to learn about 2011 AD .

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com and spice it with visting http://www.familyradio.com

and examine what Harold Camping is teaching about May,21,2011 AD ?

You can record his Open Forum program and listen on the go .

Right now I have an audio cassette running with his Open Forum .

Just tune today to Open Forum .8.30-10 PM EST USA ( time zone ) find location of a station for you from the given website.

Harold Camping is my best opponent and also to Jehovah's Witnesses right now . Yet I will be waiting eagerly and in suspension for May,21,2011 .

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Really enjoy your weekend of freedom.

• not bitter
    not bitter

It was on our way home from a district assembly that I told my mum I wanted out. What a relief that was.

Even after 17 years I still wake up on a Sat and Sun happy that I don't have to go the meeting or ministry. Its the best thing ever.

Enjoy yourself. Stay in your pyjamas and have a beer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit