watchtower timeline

by ssn587 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ssn587
    ssn587

Am looking for a time line about what the WTBTS was teaching from 1874 onward, specifically looking for those things that became untruths. they are mentioning the truths they were teaching from 1879 and on nothing specific of course and also they didn't mention as they never do any untruths they put out and supported.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/chronology/this-generation-teaching-changes-for-6th-time-in-april-15-2010-watchtower.html

This goes through the "Generation" teaching & its many changes. The Generation teaching is core to the Watchtower Society prediting the time of the End. The WTS is a doomsday cult, so getting the Rank & File to get all hot and bothered that "right now" is the last generation yeilds up the preaching work, new converts, money, and magazine sales. Remember, this is a publishing company we are talking about. When the "right now" doesn't happen, then the Governing Body (top) of the cult changes its interpretation to be "no, right now."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$..

Always moving the Goal Posts..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Outlaw, that's real good and better then the chart at the end of the page that I linked to.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Angharad has a timeline of sorts. Maybe search her username for the thread.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Here is the thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/80456/1/JW-History-Timeline-Updated-suggestions-welcome

Unfortunately, the timeline was on a third-party host that no longer exists. Maybe Angharad could repost it here?

• OBVES
    OBVES

With some modifications it is still very good .Go to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn ( google group ) retrieve my earlier posts .

You find one of my latest posts there and click on " more options " and on " find messages by this author " and find related posts on biblical timeline of history.

The timeline the Watchtower gives at the end of the book " Babylon the Great Has Fallen " proves already they must represent true christian religion. Independently ( I am not from their organization ) I was able to prove their timeline as reliable.

By God's grace and help, using their timeline with some additions I was able to come up with the prediction for 2011 AD.

1513 BC is very good date + "3.5 times" as 3500 years lead to the spring 1988 AD. 1988 AD is related to 33 AD .

29 AD-33 AD-36 AD=1984 AD-1988 AD-1991 AD.

1513 BC + 3.5 days as 3500 years = 1988 AD ( spring ) + 3.5 days as 3.5 years = 1991 AD.

63 BC , 37 BC , 2 BC, 29 AD , 33 AD , 36 AD ,70 AD, 96 AD,98 AD are accurate dates they give .

Dates 1879 AD,1884 AD, 1914 AD,1918 AD,1942 AD are important .

Another example :

"7 weeks" as "7 times" 7 years as 2520 years + 7 years .

2492 BC + 2520 years = 29 AD + 7 years = 36 AD .

2492 BC - 2372 BC = 29 AD - 149 AD = 1914 AD - 2034 AD .

By these dates and calculations we can see beyond the shadow of a doubt the Watchtower represents the true endtime christianity.

• Black Sheep
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Black Sheep:

Great link! Thanks!

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit