Anyone in Tucson, AZ tomorrow (Sat, Nov 27) night?

by Kudra 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hey,

Anyone in Tucson, AZ tomorrow night (Sat Nov 27)?

After a horrible marriage I am filing divorce papers tomorrow at 11am and then will be going to a holiday craft fair and then maybe to a Disco Party downtown.

The few girls I hang out with are out of town for Thanksgiving weekend or are new moms and don't go "out". Any takers? Misanthropic? Shopaholic?

I think I'll try to go to this:

http://www.rialtotheatre.com/events.php#

the blurb...:

Join the Maximalist Dance Crew and enjoy a night of Dionysian Excess: sequins, magical elixirs, rainbows, sexual promiscuity, fashion with a plethora of flare, roller skates, hair that challenges the Tower of Babel.

A treasure trove of disco anthems as well as treasures mined from the depths of disco history will be spun by DJ Carl Hanni. You will dance yourself into ecstasy

Live music will be provided by the gargantuan band Princess Eater, who will play their rendition of disco. Find them on facebook.

Dance performances by the Powhaus Dance Crew, choreographed by the mystical Ivy Knipe.

Forget the future, forget the past. Forget about guilt. Set yourself free from all constraints of time and space and dance, bitch!

$3 cover at the door.

-------

Anyhoo, sound interesting? Let me know :D

I know it says "sexual promiscuity" in the blurb but I'm not out for that, just some dressing up and dancing!!

Kudra

• flipper
    flipper

KUDRA- Sounds like a fun time ! If my wife & I were down there we'd join you in a heartbeat. But we're stuck up here in the Northern Sierra in a foot and a half of snow ! We'll be with you in spirit & soul though. Have fun ! You deserve it. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper P.S. My wife says Hi !

• Kudra
    Kudra

Ah! No takers!

Thanks for the thoughts, Flippers :)

Well, I'm biking off to the divorce attorney in ~1 hr (weeeoooo!) then to meet my friends at the craft fair.

Still up for the disco!

Rocking out to the Gipsy Kings ringht now with my dogs !!!

!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Hey Kudra! Just saw this thread, I have plans I can't blow off tonight but if you want to meet up for breakfast one of these mornings at Cafe Passe or The Cup let me know. I'll message you my number again just in case!

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this, we should definitely get together-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit