Christina Aguilera

by asilentone 7 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
  • poppers
    poppers

If this doesn't get your motor running nothing will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-7rPdFjvI

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

What happened to her face in the first video? I liked her better with dark hair when she was a little chubbier.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I saw her on Conan the other night. Her present shape/size is significantly different than her appearance in her new film with Cher. Some of the celebrity gossip blogs say she might be pregnant.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i saw her last night on chelsea handler...
    some interview special...

i remarked that she look preggo

and OMG "candy man" is one blood pumping vid

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I saw her on dancing with the stars last night and thought she was pregnant too when I saw her second song. The gold outfit she wore was cut in a way that could easily have hidden a noticeable baby bump

I did enjoy the sign language singing dancers she had with her - very cool

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

What happened to her face in the first video?

Bad makeup and lighting, it appears. I don't think she's had significant work done, if that's what you mean.

Her weight has gone up and down a lot over the years. The fact that she has such a tiny frame makes any change stand out more on her than it would on other women.

The dress she wore on Conan didn't appear to me to show a "bump" -- in fact, it would have been a pretty unforgiving choice for a pregnant woman trying to hide it. But then again, I can't say I was checking her out as much as some of you might have been. ;)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Funny how we scrutinise women so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit