sorry I can't be at apostfest

by ballistic 4 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

sorry I can't be at the apostfest. I really wanted to go, but I'm not only working but as you can see from my other thread, I am avoiding all pubs, beer, smoke and anything which may cause me to start smoking again. (sorry - I don't mean you guys are all smoking piss heads) - I just think a weekend away from my high intensity self control would not be good.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Ah, you've gone BALLISTIC! Just kidding. Yes, we need to stay in control. All the best in your efforts.

Guest 77

• ballistic
    ballistic

how is centre parks anyway?

• KenUK
    KenUK

Hi Ballistic,

Just returned from "mini" apostfest at CentreParcs. "Mini" indeed with Simon, Angharad + 2 boys and myself , my wife & daughter. I think a good time enjoyed, some alcohol consumed (no cigarettes touched however:-)), a swim in the dome (including rapids, down the water "tubes" with bruises and scratches to proove it!)

Nice to break the ice with exUKjw's and Simon & Angharad (sorry guys..) level headed people with fine family - he understands the technical stuff too!!!:-)

Ken

• waiting
    waiting

Awwwwwwwwwwwwe, I'm so jealous!

Now you know what the King and Queen look like! And swimming! Cool beans............

I'm glad that y'all got to meet and chat - makes for good memories. I met Comf & Sam Beli last year. Comf wasn't near as mean as I thought he was going to be! He said I wasn't what he expected either - that I was actually nice.

Sam was quite the gentleman - so was Comf btw.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit