I have noticed there are alot more geeks in the organization lately.

by asilentone 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asilentone
    asilentone

Have you noticed that too?

• designs
    designs

You mean there were fewer years ago

• asilentone
    asilentone

I do not know. I did not pay enough attention back then. I have seen some JWs on FB that are very goofy, nerdy, etc...

• blondie
    blondie

So you aren't aware of how many jws were on the internet but not you know there are more?

I just think that using the number of jws on FB is no indicator of more "geeks". You don't have to be a geek to get on FB.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am talking about appearances and behaviors.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I think I know what you mean. If you mean nerdy looking people, then yeah, you are right. It seems that only those kids are the ones that stay. A lot of the kids never show up too long after they are out of school. (Lol, they must teach critical thinking skills there!) As far as everyone else, well, they are on the sisters constantly at the hall and the assemblies about MODESTY, very specifically, clothing and hairstyles. As a consequence, they have us all looking like Amway dealers.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Did you get your pickup truck yet?

• asilentone
    asilentone

James Woods, not that fast, hopefully soon. I am not going to rush it.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    I have seen some JWs on FB that are very goofy, nerdy, etc..

Look, you can call me goofy, nerdy, etc.. but if you call me a JW one more time, we're gonna throw down in fisticuffs. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waitin' for ya...right here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit