OKM_December_2010_for_Britain_OCRd.pdf

by fokyc 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fokyc
    fokyc

By request:

OKM_December_2010_for_Britain_OCRd.pdf is available here:

http://www.box.net/shared/834878zvef

Remember this file is available for preview and/or downloading as you wish,

without advertising material and long waits.

PS I actually had my OWN copy this month, normally I have to borrow Sister fokyc's copy.

• chirac
    chirac

1% OF INCREASE IN GREAT BRITAIN..have you stats in your own country

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you! Your hard work is appreciated.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Well, at least Britain's JW baptisms are dropping, I see. 2007 - 3393 2008 - 2918 2009 - 2932 2010 - 2611 So, maybe, more people, but less results. Bottom-line.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks Fokyc....It is important to see the U K version, which differs from the U S one....

They still give you one? They pompously told me that I "no longer qualified for one" as soon as I appeared on the inactive list. Since I long fell off that list too, I won't be getting one. If Sis Blues is missed out again , I know where to find her one

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

only 4 pages?

• fokyc
    fokyc

YES! Only 4 pages;

They are numbered, if there is an insert it is in the middle and then there are 8 pages!

Do you think I am short changing you?

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Thank you for posting, I no longer "qualify" for these either. Reading the presentations on the back makes me realize why no householder listened out on service! They sound really dumbed down.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you very much for posting this!

I wonder what the peak publisher figure for the U.S. is?

• chirac
    chirac

no one has the kingdom ministry of is own country so he can give us the stats ...increase in france usa brazil.spain ireland and so on.Who will be the to give us the world statistics

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit