WT Going Online

by carvin 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• carvin
    carvin

It seems that the WT may be moving more and more to being online than printed(I know still years away). But it occurred to me that if they get to sey 51% of material being recieved online then they can make changes in the books/articles and fewer people will notice. This could prove to be a plus for them.

Any thoughts?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i agree they get to clean up there lies on a daily basis

• wasblind
    wasblind

Still can't run away from the things already in print, their fate as a false prophet is already signed, seal, and delivered

• yknot
    yknot

The KMs are available for printout.....via elder login privileges.

So we have public WTs/Awakes and three books currently available.

(whispering to Bethel boys.......Solon Association.....e-readers sold to the friends.....pay the tax and pocket the profits)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

They need a paid 'Premium Members' website for Spiritual Giants. Behind-the-scenes footage of the sausage-making at the weekly GB Meeting.

Oh, hell, let's throw out our ideas for the Premium Members site.

-- High-resolution photos of the GB, including high school graduation, baby and wedding photos.

-- Deleted scenes/paragraphs from books/videos.

-- Rare footage of tempers flaring ala Paul/Barnabas during committee meetings

-- Special sneak peeks at upcoming publications

-- Contests to pick new Awake magazine articles/topics of intersts

-- Custom VISA/Mastercards with WT artwork

-- 50% off rooms at the Patterson Inn during "Worldly Holidays"

Take it away, folks.

• booby
    booby

To show and emphasise their great empathy and care for their elderly

video of john barr being given his daily pablum feeding and sponge bath with diaper change.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Public distribution of printed material is essential to keep the flock busy and in "the ministry" - but I could foresee possible cost savings :

Merging the two public mags into one, "The WT & Awake" monthly ....

Stopping the central printing of K M's and have them done locally for distribution to non computer literate members (NB this would have to be done in each country though, the U K version of a K M differs from a U S one)

All internal forms to be downloaded PDF's ..this might already be case for all I know?

I am sure there are many others..

BTW , why do they have several District Assemblies of say 10k attendance? That must cost more than a few big ones that the bro's enjoy more anyway?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

JackCar ... interesting, but that is an apostate site :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit