Does your Cat want to sit on your Lap while you are on the Toilet .....?

by flipper 92 Replies latest social humour

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

LMAO, these remind me of what our kitten did when I was sittin on the potty LOL, but I'm not tellin

• flipper
    flipper

I swear to Gawd- I can't take a crap in peace anymore. If I don't shut the door quick enough my gray tabby cat on the first page zooms in and plants himself on my lap for the experience. You'd think the odor would turn him off. I prefer privacy. So I grab a magazine and make sure the door is FIRMLY shut these days. Probably better for my stress level

• Robdar
    Robdar

My cats tend to follow me around. They also greet me outside my bedroom door first thing in the morning and at the front door when I get home. If one of them is absent, I know something is up.

My husband, who had no experience with animals before we started dating, has been alarmed and amused when Elijah, our cat, gets on his lap and starts purring when he is in the bathroom. Me? I close the door when I go to the bathroom and allow no animals in there while I do my business.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Yeah,if our cats miss the door,they lay down on the outside of it and press their eye against the crack between the floor and the door,or stick their arm in as far as it will go and reach around.God,I love them!!!

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Wow, so many responses. Well I go to use the bathroom again and before I get in the door real good, my big black big eyed cat beats me to it. She is actually waiting for me to sit on my throne. Now that's funny. Cats are real weird anyway, so I guess I better get ready to assume the position!

missing cat in toilet

• flipper
    flipper

So since I close my cat out of the " pooping adventures " he so wants to share with me - he sits outside the door and meows. Then when I'm on the computer he lays his head on my hand while I'm trying to click the mouse and write . He's a funny, loving little guy- but boy he can be a cute pain in the butt as well ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• littlebird
    littlebird

Actually I close my cats out, but they like to stick their paws under the door and try to reach me.

I was just talking to my son a few minutes ago. He just got a cat. he puts the scoop away from the pan. She has learned how to drag the scooper and a plastic bag to the pan. I told him if he could just train her to scoop it herself, he could probably win Americas Funny Home Videos.

• flipper
    flipper

LITTLEBIRD- Now THAT would be funny- teaching the cat to scoop it's own litter into the litter box ! Wish I could teach our 2 cats to do the same ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Was having an intimate moment with the toilet and the black cat came up to me and jumped in my lap again. She looked up at me and turned way and got real comfortable. Dang, this cat does not give me any privacy at all. I guess I'm just there just to serve her and like it. Now, where did I put the tissue..........Damn cat!

• flipper
    flipper

SLIPNSLIDE- You might have to lock your cat out of the bathroom while doing your business. That's what I do now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit