From his heavenly position, Christ Jesus is overseeing the global preaching work.

by booby 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• booby
    booby

*** w09 1/15 p. 24 par. 13 Look! Jehovah's Approved Servant **

Do they think that they are giving any credit to Jesus when you look at the pathetic results of their global preaching work.

This is taken from their daily text for today. I think they do a great disservice to Jesus in making this claim.

What say youse guys?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Sounds like this supervisor is producing lack luster results and stalled out, need a new supervisor to reenergize and give the work some new energy. I am thinking perhaps Satan would be a good replacement, he is creative, pushing and seems to sale in a way that people do not even know they are buying. So Jesus, it has been nice knowing you as a supervisor and we wish you the best in your future endeavors. I am sure another God will love your desire to succeed and perhaps find something in you, that we missed, to actually make for a successful team.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Problem is, he's got some pretty crappy "slaves" working for him...

And they dare to call themselves "faithful"... HaH!!!

If Rome had had such "faithful" slaves, it would have been a mere historical footnote...

If I were "Jesus", I'd fire some people...

Zid

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

He is not. He's not needed any more.

Revelation 8:3 & 16:16 prove that Pastor Russell is directing the preaching work from beyond the veil. Pgs 144 & 256 of The Finished Mystery.

• GrandmaJones
  • wobble
    wobble

It is a lie. Pure and simple, and easy to prove.

Jesus is " the way, the TRUTH, and the life" He said, so what has he to do with a bunch of dumb followers of men, the GB, who are teaching their own distorted message ?

Nothing.

• sir82
    sir82

So what does Jesus have against Chinese, Indians, and Muslims?

3 billion people and less than 50,000 JWs to talk to them.

Meanwhile, some congregations in parts of NYC cover their territories once or twice a month.

As an "overseer", he's a little less than efficient in distributing his resources.

Maybe he needs a vacation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit