Looking forward..looking back

by zebagain 3 Replies latest jw friends

• zebagain
    zebagain

To those who have been part of my journey with your answers on the page or by pm my many heartfelt thanks and I hope I have been of some support as well. Some of your accounts have been warming some have been so sad I had to leave off the site a time as they opened wounds. Indeed we can never remove them but with the care and keeping of each other here and of course attending to formal counselling and medication much repair can be made.

I hope  that 2015 is for each and all wherever you be  a time of further healing, discovery and peace.

special thanks to Simon for planting this garden of rest for us all.

zebagain 

• flipper
    flipper
    ZEBAGAIN- Very well stated by you. Best wishes to you as well for 2015 and may all of us who escaped and survived being in the JW cult continue healing gradually towards a peaceful and free future
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

zebagain

Indeed we can never remove them but with the care and keeping of each other here and of course attending to formal counselling and medication much repair can be made.

I so agree with this.  secular counselling and medication rather than spiritual counselling and "medication" (which is feeling cut to the heart with repentance together with almost thrown off the edges of sanity in order not to repeat going against moral injunctions into the bargain) is so much better. 

• zebagain
    zebagain

About to go to bed, was tidying up and found this as the quote for 31st December 2014.

"Conformity is the..jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" said by John F Kennedy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit