I can spot an apostate a mile away...

by streets76 7 Replies latest jw friends

• streets76
    streets76

...not really. (We're usually incognito.)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

lol

but I can spot a JW or a Mormon a mile away

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@LadyLee!!..

I can spot JW`s too..

They are usually on the Sidewalk barely moving.....I poke them with a stick,to see if they`re still alive..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• caliber
    caliber

@ Outlaw ..this is a sort of line dance..... It's called ....."The door to door shuffle" ( spirit is willing but the flesh is weak".. sometimes)

But they have another more spirited dance called "The coffee time skip and jump " .. ...

• The Finger
    The Finger

Isn't that strange how slow the JW's move in service. I actually was counseled once I was being too quick.

• carla
    carla

My jw had been in the org for a little while when me & child were in the car, she sees 2 men and says, "ugh! there they are!" with complete disgust. I said, 'no those are Mormons" she- "how can you tell the difference?" me- "well first of all those 2 are smiling! ever see jw's smiling? secondly they have on only crisp white shirts (around here I have never seen a jw without a sport or suit coat as well), black ties and they actually identify themselves with nametags".

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Usually the big, fat smile on our face gives us away!

• carla
    carla

Usually the big, fat smile on our face gives us away!-- I must disagree, if jw's smile it is a weird fake smile that many non jw's have noticed and asked about. Not only is it so obviously fake but often it is used in very inappropriate times. My kids called it the 'icky jw smirk','that smile you just want to slap off their face', and others I will not print here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit