Geoffrey Jackson is a Furry?

by cappytan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ok, I'll bite. Why in the ever loving h*ll is Mark Sanderson, a GB Member, dressed like a sheep-like furry? Where and when was this? WTF? Why is TOMO III not scolding this "Brazen" display of "animalistic" tendencies? Where are his horns? Is he a sheep, or a goat? Did he do any pagan dances or sacrifice any virgins? Is Sanderson a virgin, free of sin in Christ's blood?

This photo is hysterical, and makes the leadership of this pseudo-religion look like the socially retarded clowns that they are. Incredible.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    WingCommander: Got the photo from this article.
  • Garrett
    Garrett

I find this to be very sexually arousing. I have a furry fetish and will be writing to yoga pants man to tell his brother that he is stumbling many sheep with this new outfit.

i must leave now before it is too late and I fall into temptation. Forgive me.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Correction everyone that is GB Jackson in that furry vest! Can't blame y'all for mistaking him for GB Sanderson...after all they're both bald, chubby o'le white boys and they both look like the Pillsbury pastry character!:):)
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Holy ***** ! This is for real.... I really thought it was a clever photoshop. But no, it is on the JWBorg site. Just click the link on cappytan's post.

"Geoffrey Jackson, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, releases the New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures in Tzotzil. He is wearing a Jerkil, a traditional Tzotzil vest made of wool."

So it is Jackson after all. I dont know whether to admire his nerve and refusal to conform, or facepalm in despair. NB This should be downloaded by evey dub kid and trotted out to the elders or parents when they are criticised for their dress

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

There is a Photoshop competition going on over at the exjw sub reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/341j8o/photoshop_this/

Sample:

• cappytan
    cappytan

wifibandit!

Priceless! I love it.

• wifibandit
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Oh dang......like.....dang......n stuff.......whoa.......ummmmmm yeah....he is theeeee one..i want leading my life...NOT ! ! ! !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit