Elders, please read this thread

by asilentone 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
    asilentone

notverylikely said there are average 2 bible studies per month for each 100 publishers. I told him that I disagree. Since I was a secretary's helper, I have seen pioneers put pretty good number of bible studies on field service reports each month. Do you agree that many other congregations probably have the similiar congregation report each month as my old congregation?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Do you agree that many other congregations probably have the similiar congregation report each month as my old congregation?

Hi. After this I am not playing anymore since you clearly don't have the math to understand.

Agreement or not is irrelevant. Unlss you showed me the number normalized and discouting children bible studies of existing members, you have no leg to stand on. You are asserting there are more, prove it.

Anything else is irrelevant.

As Tallahassee said, nut up or shut up.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I agree with Vampire that you are drunk.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I agree with NVL there are a lot of phantom and friendly studies (pioneers/MS studying with peoples kids, family members etc) that need to be separated.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I agree with Vampire that you are drunk.

Well then it should be very easy to refute me. Go for it. Unless me drunk (which I am not, BTW) can so easily destroy any argument you make. I mean, all you gotta do it a little math. Go for it.

However, whether I am drunk is not at all the issue. That, since your implied proposition that you are NOT drunk is obvious, should be easy for you to prove. Knock yourself out.

• asilentone
    asilentone

darth frosty. I have seen bible study reports each month too. I would say majority of their bible study reports are not family members.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

as long as you two keep fightling I will keep locking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit