new veiw on biblical stories

by jam 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jam
    jam

I recently heard that A large number of US citizen are not affiliate with any religious

org. Why? I beleive because of the outrageous stories in the Bible. Come on people

man in the belly of A big fish, earth create in 6 days, ass speaking, the flood, the virgin birth

The first man adam six thousand years ago, angels having sex with women, talking snake,

and etc. It would be more believable if Adam was the first spiritual man not the first man

on earth. Eve had A dream and A snake told her to eat the fruit. The flood was local

not global. The author of Revelation and Daniel was on drugs. If you choose to

follow the words of the Bible select the gospel the four gospel. Jesus may have had A

strang relationship with his mother, but he spoke of love. Paul books are offensive too

women. And the old Testament, well full of rape, murder,incest,lying with goats or sheeps

,you name it they did it. A new understanding of the Bible is needed.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

A new understanding of the Bible is needed.

It's probably because CTR got ONE thing right, religion is a snare and a trap. And the bible has had so many views it's not even funny. They all lead to same dead end.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

someone is thinking

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

someone is thinking

Oooh, I hope it's not me. That sounds like work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit