I have done my first apostate field service today

by DagothUr 6 Replies latest jw friends

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I was invited today to a person who's studying the Bible with the JW from my former congo to repair her computer. Inevitably, the reasons for my DA came into discussion. I gave her some good apostate explanations and she seemed to see the light. She immediately decided not to press her son to start a Bible study. He's 13 years old. I told her to let him grow up a little and decide for himself.

She also has a daughter and the most fearsome JW set of teachings is the one concerning blood transfusions. I think I made her stumble just enough to see her give up her study in the next months. I bet she will not make it to the pool! So I have my first 1 hour and a half of apostate witnessing. I can't wait to qualify for pioneering!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Good job! You probably did more good today than you EVER did going door to door!

• OBVES
    OBVES

If you believe in God and know that the next moment saved person dies is heavenly life it is not a big issue .

There were many other reasons many died for the faith they professed .

Harold Camping spoke about people who died in earthquake in Haiti this year. For those who believed in God truly and died it was a blessing from God ! As they left the misery they had in their country and now went to heaven to be with Christ in their soul existence.

You can assume that some who died for refusing the blood transfusion faced an accident beyond his or her control and had to forfeit his or her life !

Or better died for his conviction like many christians that died before.

There is a river between the two lives .One is on left side and you are there and have a child that faces death .If you love God and your child, you will do the best for your child . And will refuse the blood transfusion and let your child go to the other side of the river where there is a better life : heavenly life .And you know also that most children that grow further in this life on this side of the river don't believe in God at all or believe wrongly and may never be saved .Which is the better solution to keep your child forever ?

• serein
    serein

Well I had 7 pints of blood to save my life for my kids and I didn't put myself and my selfish desire to live in paradise and leave em all before my kids. I didnt put myself before god or before them. its selfish to die and leave ur kids alone with out a mother just so u can live in paradise its sick, gods not that petty so go shuv ur river up ur behind cos its baloney. god wants me to be loving not self centerd and selfish.

he'd have wanted me to live for them. i'll live in paradise for caring , my kids will cos im here to teach em about god. if i'd died they'd have been brought up not knowing him. and with out my loving guidence to show them the way. only evil stupid brainwashed people let there kids die and let themselfs die.

paradise is for the loving ones. god looks into ur heart and ur actions and them actions are not caring at all. they selfish stupid ones. remember its only a hope no one knows for sure if any of it is even true, and plus the jws deff not true. u telling me that im not gona live in paradise cos i saved myself and lived for my kids rather than let em all get split up and put in a home, if thats so then tell me what loving god would refuse me and let a murderer like hitler live cos he paid for his sins by dieing.

• Jewel
    Jewel

OOOOKAY...Back to our regularly scheduled thread...

Congratulations DagothUr. I hadn't thought of it that way, but I've been logging a few apostate hours myself...better go write those down...

Jewel

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL @ Dago! Good for you!

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

What the...?! That just felt like I was channel surfing!

Good days F/S Dagot, eight and a half hours to go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit