sent diss letter

by serein 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• serein
    serein

so iv sent my diss letter what will happen now,

they would have got it today so will they tell the cong on sunday that weve dissed ourselfs

or wait and try come and see us about it?

its just that i put we dont want any one coming round no phone calls and to be left alone,

will that happen or will tey still come first and as why we dissed ouselfs.

• Think About It
    Think About It

My guess is since you specified no contact, that the elders will not contact you. I think they will wait until the annoucements between the TMS/SM in order to make your DA announcement. Good luck.

Think About It

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

What will happen now? No more guilt trips, no more fear of the JW elders, no more oppression!!! Welcome to the rest of your amazing life!

They'll announce it at the SM announcements part, they don't like doing the dirty work at the 'public' meeting.

• serein
    serein

so gota wait till thursday omg, yer but will all the elders have had a little meeting like today to talk about it,cos i dont want anyone coming round not knowing yet....like the elder who keeps pestering me to come back

• sacolton
    sacolton

When I sent my letter of "Diss" and requesting no contact - they called me anyway and asked to meet with me.

Congratulations on your new life!

• serein
    serein

omg i hope they dont. im sick of em, what did u say to em

• chicken little
    chicken little

They have no power over you, none whatso ever, they are just men who think God has given them some authority over you. We call that dillusional, just tell them there is nothing to discuss and you are fine.

Enjoy your life, you deserve it after wasting so much time, I know I was in from childhood until I was 47.

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

In my experience it all depends on what you said in your letter. If you specificially said you want no further contact then I guess they will not contact you.... Remains to be seen whether they disregard your wishes.. Wouldnt be the first time that theyd do this....

HERES to you losing there grip on you :)

• test176
    test176

they have to fill that stupid raport (s-77 form) for future reference ( in case if you want to go back, that form will be reviewed by the Judiciary Committee ) they don't just simply have your letter attached to that form, and i guess they will ignore your express request not to be contacted for that reason, except that you've explained in detail in that letter why you want to do such an act. I'm glad for you, I hope that you will be better from now on, I think it's best for you not to give any reason why you want to go, In this way they will don't be able to label you.

Congratulations, You made the right decision.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit