I am still a green blob!

by GrandmaJones 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I have followed everyone's advice. I went to the Gravatar site. I registered, got an email with a link to active my account, clicked on the link, got a further response that I was registered, went to my new account, yes they had me under my email,emptied my "cache", I chose a picture, gave it a G rating, and confirmed my photo and email together. Now I have waited for days to let it take effect. I have gone back to the website and it shows my pic and correct email and offers another email address if I want to. I don't know what else I can do. I know I used the right email account since I saved the email from Simon (Jwn) confirming my addition to the board.

I am frustrated. Anything I have forgotten that could cause this problem?

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Have you cleaned your browser's history?? Clear everything, history, cookies, cache, active logins, site preferences. Do it a couple times just to be sure. Then restart your computer.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

JediMaster ... she is still a green blob to me too, it isn't here cache

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Oh yes, I cleaned my browser. And my computer is set to erase history at the close of each session. My computer automatically restarts every night because of automatic updates.

I don't know what else to do... ( and I use In-Private to be at this site, I learned that from a poster here)

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Sorry I'm out of ideas... I know a few users have problems with it no matter what, and for others, it works the 1st time.

Check out this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/tech-support/192476/1/How-do-I-change-my-avatar

Looks like others have had trouble with it but eventually made it work. Try PM'ing them, or see if any of the suggestions they offer might help you.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Thanks, good idea!

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

GrandmaJones Some times we have to just settle for what we are. I don't want to be a gladiator and wear these ridiculous clothes but the gods have conspired to cast me in this role to appease Zeus.

Green blobs are very fashionable at the moment and you will be applauded by the green movement. You must bravely accept your fate. It is what Caesar wishes.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Shall the clay say to the potter, "Why did you make me into a green blob?"

Be thankful. Green blobs are easier to find in a crowded parking lot. Green goes with everything. Imagine if you had to be a purple blob! What would your life be like then? Scarey thought, huh? All the other blobs would laugh and call you names, and never let you join in any blob games.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit