Open Letter to the Voters of the USA

by ESTEE 2 Replies latest social current

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Posted on November 2, 2010 by newearthchanges

An Open Letter to the Voters of the USA

I happened to stumble across an unsavory political article on a Reuters blog at http://blogs.reuters.com/james-pethokoukis/2010/10/31/20-reasons-democrats-are-the-walking-dead/

From my birds eye view of your fine country next door (in Canada), I see that what is happening --- has been happening to your US of A for many eras of government and cannot be blamed on the now President Barack Obama. Your country has been at war for many years. Of course you are experiencing a massive debt and recession when your governments have been pouring money down the drain into foreign countries for the purpose of war. Valuable resources are being wasted, not to mention the waste of human life. Yes, the war mongers make huge profits investing in the war machine, but unfortunately war depletes the country’s coffers. Unfortunately, the bills get heaped on the backs of the taxpayers.
    I am an “average” outside observer, and as such, I, like so many “average” people, take note that Obama is now in the driver’s seat of a runaway freight train that was put in place by the Regan and Bush eras of government. How can the man, Mr. Obama be expected to stop that train in two short years of governing with all that momentum of the past still continuing? Before the train can turn around it has to grind to a halt, doesn’t it? I believe Obama is still bringing the train to a stop. He needs the support of the people who had faith in him from the start. Now is not the time to doubt him as leader. Don’t you folks see these “20 reasons” are merely “propaganda” at work to undermine the democracy of the USA? Obama is a peaceful man who needs your support. Allow peace to come, folks. Open the space for peace to be a reality in your great land. When peace finally reigns in the US, debt and unemployment will finally have a chance to wrap up.

I believe much mis-information has been published by ones who wish to see Obama’s democracy fail. I don’t believe the figures stated in the “20 reasons” are accurate. About bank and auto bailouts, I believe those actions are a type of “rescue” that is better off left alone. Can anyone say Karpman’s triangle? It’s about respect and disrespect. Rescue? Persecution? Victims? Karpman believed that if someone rescues another, they can also become the persecutor and the victim. A rescue belongs in the “disrespect” triangle, clearly. Let bad banks and bad business fail, I say. Why add that cost to the taxpayers’ backs? Most unfair.

The 20 reasons to not vote for Obama are not real “reasons” — they are excuses to bring the country down even further. With the Regan and Bush eras as the recent precedents, no wonder folks have lost faith in their government. Let’s give Obama the opportunity to steer the country safely forward. Yes, it could take some time to bring this train wreck to a safe stop and turn the country around. Obama needs your support now more than ever. I’m getting a feeling that you US folks have been trodden on long enough. Don’t allow yourselves to be filled with fear—fear is a paralyzer. I believe mis-information has been fed to you, buzz words, such as “fiscal action to aid growth”—”stimulus spending”—”collapse in belief in government efficacy”? Those are just words that are used to confuse and paralyze the average American into in-action. Politics has no magic fix for all the damage that prior governments have imposed on you.

What do you Americans really want your country to look like in a few more years? Do you want to see the runaway freight train of recession and debt stopped? Or do you want to see yourselves swamped in even more debt and burden on your backs?

Because you now get to choose and make a difference to the future of your country. Get out and vote—from your heart!

Source: http://newearthchanges.wordpress.com/

ESTEE

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

You're right. We should keep our troops home and let everyone else kill each other. I am tired of being the world's policeman. Let the Serbs kill the Bosnians or the Jews nuke the Palistinians. Why should I care?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Estee,
    Now that you have had your brain washed, be sure and rinse it thoroughly and tumble dry on low heat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit