New Watchtower Videos - Was Life Created?

by Shepherd Book 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

I created a trilogy of short documentaries (about 3 minutes long each) exploring some of the claims and assertions in the Watchtower's new brochure Was Life Created?

Here are the first two. I intend to upload the third one in the next few hours; just need to tweak a few things:

The Basis for Some of Your Beliefs, Part One

The Basis for Some of Your Beliefs, Part Two

(Make sure you rate the videos and subscribe to my account, if you'd like.)

Also - I recently gave a presentation regarding JWs to a Critical Thinkers' Club. Here is an article that an attendee wrote about my presentation: CLICK THIS.

Enjoy!

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Brilliant James!

I would love it if you could write an article on my blog, www.JehovahsWitnessBlog.com about your experiences. If interested, please let me know by emailing me via the site.

Kind regards
    Carlos

• losthusband
    losthusband

Marked for later......

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Here is part three...

The Basis for Some of Your Beliefs (part 3)

God_Delusion: I'll be in touch.

• Room 215
    Room 215

The Watchtower just cannot to to terms with the incontrovertible evidence of some sort of evolutionarly development of life; and the age of life on earth; the only tentative baby step they've taken in that direction is to equivocate on the previously stressed 7,000-year creative day teaching, so they just wall it off. By the way, it's not generally known that C.T. Russell was a proponent of some form of deistic evolution (see The New Creation).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit