In a nutshell, what is the wackiest jw thing?

by stuckinarut2 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    The craziest thing would have to be their discouragement of higher education of their children. I think this will be their ultimate downfall it will just take a while. Sigh! and so many are going to suffer.
  • lriddle80
    lriddle80
    I would say that after resurrection, they would have to clean up all the dead bodies of people killed at armageddon and restore the earth to a paradise themselves. Also, that they would grow increasingly perfect as time goes on....and younger. Wow. Insane.

• pressman
    pressman
    the wackiest thing would have to be that child abusers don't need to be reported to the police. Jahs organization is more suited to discipline than the police. and that's a true statement. ha.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This Happened 2 Weeks Ago..

The WBT$ Advertised Free Admission and No Collection to a 2 day WBT$ JW Assembly..

Then from the Assembly Stage,over the Sound System..

A WBT$ JW Spokesman asked for $13,000.00 to be stuffed into WBT$ Contribution Boxes..

........The WBT$ Wants $13,000.00..............................Free Admission??!!..

...........SHOW ME THE MONEY!...................................NO COLLECTION??!!..

....Image result for Watchtower assembly stage..................Image result for Watchtower contribution box

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The wackiest JW thing?

That God would pick THIS GUY to represent him:

• pressman
    pressman

lol ^

i'd say there are too many wacky things jw does. and the wackiest is based on opinion. it would be better to make a list of them.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So many great responses!

It is so enlightening to see such a list (that could be added to I am sure)!

To see all these points in one place just makes me so much more angry that I and all of us ever fell for this bat-s4it crazy stuff!!

What were we thinking?

(oh, that's right...we were NOT THINKING back then. We let the GB do our thinking for us)

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

How the sisters have to wear a veil when teaching in the presence of a brother even if she's thirty years his senior. Yet, if the sisters are simply in the hall they don't have to wear the head covering like the apostle Paul commanded and they can comment even though Paul said that a woman should not be allowed to speak in church.

I remember being in high school when, during lunch break, I walked into a library room where a sister was conducting a study. Upon seeing me she stated that she had to wear a covering. Having no such thing she improvised by pulling her sweater up to her head. Cute.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Village... Sweaters on heads, that's wacky alright!

How about...change your church....lose your family!!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    That it took me 40 years of my life to realize that it was a total crock. Stuckinarut2= man you have just gotta get out of there or other wise you will end up having a mental break down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit