New elders manual - other languages?

by Lady Viola 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

I was wondering if the elders manual is available yet in other languages? I personaly (as well as my friends on the Dutch apostate forum) would be very interested in the Dutch version of the manual.

Any news on this?

• sabastious
    sabastious

I wonder how many ex-jw online forums exist that aren't english.

-Sab

• yknot
    yknot

Yes they have been translated into other languages....

Your best bet is to get a Dutch Elder to scan it in or someone who is conscious to swipe and scan....

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

@sabastious Well, I know that there are a lot of Dutch forums. I usually come here and I'm a member of a Dutch forum called the Paradise Café.

@yknot Yeah well, the elders I know are pro-JW. We do get the Dutch KM from a 'secret sourse' so maybe I am just being impatient, or that 'sourse' is not an elder. I wish my dad was an elder, I would definitely scan it while he's on holiday. But too bad... he is not an elder.

• John Locke
    John Locke

I am also a member of Russian forum of this kind... no elder book leak there so far...

• John Locke
    John Locke

I wish my dad was an elder, I would definitely scan it while he's on holiday. But too bad... he is not an elder.

@Lady Viola

From the letter to BOE (October 7, 2010):

"Since the release of the new Shepherding textbook, several elders have asked about the
    possibility of having their textbook spiral bound. There is no objection if an elder personally spiral
    binds or laminates his own textbook or does so for other elders. If he has another baptized
    brother who is not an elder do the work for him, the elder must watch while the work is being
    done. Outside companies, unbelievers, or sisters are not permitted to do this work. The material
    in the book is confidentiaJ, and confidentiality must be preserved".

Would suggest you think twice before doing something like that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit