serving elders?

by bez 6 Replies latest jw friends

• bez
    bez

Just wondering if there are any actual servin elders on this site? Who are living a double life for whatever reason?

I ask cus i still cant understand how the new elders manuel that i see clips of everywhere has been leaked?

• bigmac
    bigmac

i asked a similar question to this a few weeks ago, you may find you're stirring up a hornets nest.

( im not an elder, been apostate 30 years )

• yknot
    yknot

The new Elders manuals (whole) were scanned in by two different elders (Bro.Johnson and Anonymous Brother)

The chapter segments was more of a compilation work of Elders, MS, Elderkids etc...

Yes there are current elders who are on this site and posting, they remain so due to timing of fade, keeping the position is a perfect cover while trying to wake up their wives, or because the new KS guidelines makes it harder to stepdown (see chapter 3)

I hope that answers your questions!

• bez
    bez

so bro johnson is an undercover elder then?

I have no prob wi present elders on here... quite the opposite, i feel sorry for them...and wonder just how many really feel the need to come on here!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Never mind.

I thought you were asking for recipes.

om

• out4good3
    out4good3

That must be an astounding amount of duplicity going on in a serving elders mind to participate here on this forum, post confidential information, and then,w ith a straight face, switch off and follow the party line when amongst JWs.

I don't know if I could pull it off.

You guys are really taking one for the team!

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I am comforted by the fact they are here. Right now they are elders, in time they fade and new ones will take their place. It's the circle of life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit