Millions of flies now living may NEVER die!

by Nathan Natas 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

FROM: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_502610.html?menu=

Scientists move closer to finding 'elixir of life'

Scientists working on a discovering an elixir of life say it has already worked on fruit flies.

The drug is said to increase longevity while maintaining youthful health.

US researchers are confident enough to be planning a new set of experiments on mice.

The processes involved could open up important new leads in understanding ageing.

The drug is called 4-phenylbutyrate (PBA) and has already been approved in the US for treating cystic fibrosis and sickle cell anaemia.

Its influence on lifespan was discovered by accident while the scientists were investigating its effect on fruit flies with neurodegenerative disease.

Giving the drug to healthy flies extended their maximum lifespan by more than 50% and their average lifespan by a third.

But the most significant outcome was the fact that there was no price to pay for the extra time, New Scientist magazine reports. Previous research has indicated that normally there is a trade off between long lifespan and health and sexual vigour.

The flies, far from paying for their longevity with a weaker constitution, survived better than those not given PBA. Their weight remained normal and they produced normal numbers of offspring.

Kyung-Tai Min, leading the research team from the National Institutes of Health and California Institute of Technology, said: "We are going to test more, but so far, it seems they are perfect."

• belbab
    belbab

This certainly must be a provision from Jehovah. Armageddon certainly must be close. Millions and millions of flies will be required to handled the millions and millions who will certainly die at the Big A. They will lay eggs and the maggots will devour the corpses.

I bet also that the buzzards and eagles are laying twice as many eggs also to prepare in the handling the millions and millions of birdfeed at the big evening feast of God.

Tremble you all, the end is close!

belbab, here am I Lord, me first, me first.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jehovah - Lord Of The Flies!

• Satanus
    Satanus

NEW LIGHT COMING SOON!!!

Millions of mice now living will soon be able to expect to never die! Mice the world over join millions of fruit flies in praising jehovah. Rats wonder, can we expect life too?

SS

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I think that roaches should qualify too. If any creature should "inherit the earth," the roach is the one.

• dmouse
    dmouse

There are already some rats in Bethel who are banking on everlasting life.

dmouse - squeaky clean class

• getingout
    getingout

HOW TO TELL THE SEX OF A FLY

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a
    fly swatter.

"What are you doing?" She asked.
    "Hunting Flies" He responded.
    "Oh. Killing any?" She asked.
    "Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.
    Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell?"
    He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

LMAO......Wasn't that funny?.............No?..........Well okay I thought it was.. got it in the mail today....

How about this one?

A woman carried a baby (who wouldn't stop
    > > > > > crying) into the pediatrician's office. She was
    > > > > > shown into a room to wait for the doctor.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > When he arrived, the doctor examined the baby
    > > > > > and asked the woman, "Is he breast fed or on
    > > > > > the bottle?"
    > > > > >
    > > > > > "Breast fed" she replied.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Well, strip to your waist," the doctor ordered.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > She did. He pressed, kneaded and pinched both
    > > > > > breasts for a while in a detailed examination.
    > > > > > Motioning to her to get dressed he said,
    > > > > > "No wonder this baby is hungry. You don't have
    > > > > > any milk."
    > > > > >
    > > > > > "Naturally," she said, "I'm his Grandma. But I'm
    > > > > > glad I came."

LMAO ...........Now you have to admit that was funny...............what does it have to do with the subject?.......Well nothing just thought I put it out there........:)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

How can you tell when a fly farts?.........
    ...........He fly's strait

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

A new revelation...
    Flies are MUTATING
    has anyone else noticed this ,or am I the only observant one?
    In my intensive studies (conducted while stalking around the house with a can of spray) . I have gathered evidence from direct observation, that flies are :
    a)Now, picking up on the vibration of intent . They can tell what your thinking and go crazy with panic as soon as you think "wheres the spray".
    b) they are becoming more sensitive to vibration in the air picking up the spreading lethal mist in the air and changing direction accordingly.

Something is going on folks!! My brother and I recieved this understanding while under the influence of the sacred weed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit