These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    loved that!, but completely counter productive, should have slipped in the UN membership though
  • mana11
    mana11

wistle blowers? we dont call them that we cal them apostates!... lol

If nothing else it wil be the talk of the congregation for weeks to come. this does shake people and it does assist thinking. the old saying "any publicity is good publicity" The research indicates that new entrants may have little to lose when it comes to publicity of any kind — the key is simply to get seen. "Smaller [motion picture] producers," the authors write, for example, "may want to allow, or even fan, the flames of negative publicity." Indeed, bad press, they suggest, may even serve as a form of direct marketing that can "slip under the radar" and be unrecognized as such. Brand names, on the other hand, have more at stake, as McDonald's saw when a rumor circulated that it used worm meat in its hamburgers: Sales decreased by more than 25%.

Regardless it did draw the entire congregations attention.good taste or not.... thats a good thing!.

• steve2
    steve2
    JWs are dead easy targets. The Searcher said it well: They'd never do this kind of bullying stunt in a mosque. All bullies pick their targets carefully.
  • cofty
    cofty
    Idiots!
  • dozy
    dozy

Just really stupid. About 10 years we had a couple of nutty "born again" idiots do the same during our Memorial. Started shouting about Jesus , drinking the wine. It was really awkward & a couple of the sisters starting crying - the guys refused to leave and eventually we had to call the police to get them evicted. Rather than in any way diminishing the faith of the congregation , it was referenced for years from the platform as the day Satan tried and failed to disrupt the Memorial.

I totally understand the anger and frustration but all this kind of activity does is feed and foster the JW "persecution complex". What is of real value is education & information - the sort of material Cedars and JWfacts provide.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    Idiots. You may not agree with them but people have the right to worship without being harassed. They have just reinforced everything people are told about apostates.
    Things like this are not helpful.

+1 my feelings exactly. It's idiotic beyond belief. If one must fight this cult, do it using civilized methods.

Eden

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Sigh... As usual when these childish antics are demonstrated its the witnesses who end up looking rational. The 'brother' takes the wine glass and passes it to the next person as the clown rants irrationally about things 90% of the audience has no context for....

Thank you for setting back the cause of reasoning with my family and friends 10 years, but hey it made you feel good to stand up in front of them and spout out for 20 seconds while your equally childish friends snickered and recorded.

What real bravery did that take...? Anyone whos ever been a witness or grew up a witness or even just studied for a while knows they are nonviolent as individuals and certainly at meeting there was no danger whatsoever. It was frankly an act of bullying.

• Virran
    Virran

Am I the only one that think the guy (that drank the wine for the 1914 generation) seemed really drunk?

In the comments they said they were really nervous leading up to this so I'll bet he calmed his nerves with (a lot) of booze.

• carla
    carla

I have a really silly question- what is with the flowers on the stage? I know in Christian churches it is common place for large arrangements on holidays, why don't jw's consider this being part of the 'world' to do the same? or do they always have flowers?

In some churches the flowers are donated by members in honor of deceased loved ones on a regular basis or the church has a small budget for flowers.

• Gone and forgotten
    Gone and forgotten
    This is just rude and disrespectful. If a confrontation was what these folks needed to accomplish, there are better ways. Making a point about the generations, if it were to cause any newly interested ones to doubt, this would only give the bible study conductor the opportunity to reinforce the teachings, not get the new one to walk away. This only made the poster look like a fanatic apostate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit