These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• yodastar
    yodastar
    Yep get the negative comments but really this was not about convincing the currents to leave it was about prospective not joining. Who really cares - it was bloody funny and I for one dreamed of putting my hand up to answer and come out with something they would prefer not to hear, never had the guts though. Good job guys
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Hey what ever floats your boat is all I can say personally I think it is a waste of time to do this but if it makes your feel better go for it.
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    LOL .....Bravo
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

I'm in the no camp for this kind of stunt.

It just fuels the JW persecution complex. Such as the end is sooo close now...they are getting attacked in their Halls during the memorial...things going from bad to worse...blah blah.

It does nothing except look self congratulatory for the instigators.

• scary21
    scary21

Sorry, I did not like the first video at all. Very disrespectful .

The second one is totally fine to do. IMO I loved the part about the slave and publisher being reversed . once the meeting starts you are just being plain RUDE. I would have just thought he was some crazy dude. Maybe I still do.
  • Simon
    Simon
    if it makes your feel better go for it.

I think the reality is that a lot of these kinds of actions are more about satisfying the needs of the people doing them than really being about helping or convincing others.

Actually, I don't think it really even makes the people doing it feel better. I think it satisfies some need for revenge but I doubt people really feel contented because of what they do.

But people have the right to make their own choices and decide to act how they want as long as they don't presume to represent everyone else or expect applause / complain about criticism.

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

We looked forward in a twisted way to the persecution the Watchtower society said was coming our way because of our pure stance on truth. There are better ways that actually are working at "Reverse Witnessing" but this sadly misses the mark. I wrote my thread of all the pain and suffering the Watchtower Society and it's unfaithful clergy class caused with me and helped expedite my divorce and loss of family. Your only giving the Watchtower what they desire, this ain't persecution, it's giving them something to complain about and soon your going to cause a Media firestorm for harassing the poor JWs!

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions (real or not), there are better ways to expose this crazy group of Doomsday Preachers.

"I think the reality is that a lot of these kinds of actions are more about satisfying the needs of the people doing them than really being about helping or convincing others.

Actually, I don't think it really even makes the people doing it feel better. I think it satisfies some need for revenge but I doubt people really feel contented because of what they do.

But people have the right to make their own choices and decide to act how they want as long as they don't presume to represent everyone else or expect applause / complain about criticism."

Simon

It is about Revenge because I've dreamed about doing things but the rational part of me said "Your not going to feel any better and all it's going to do is make the JWs "Circle their wagons and trolley carts" as they scream "Persecution against the truth faith!"

• steve2
    steve2

If JWs invaded another group's place of worship - especially on an occasion thst was important to that other group - it would be loudly decried and used as "evidence" against the JWs. Somehow, when it's former Witnesses invading Kingdom Halls, it's a hoot. This smacks of "campus" humor - stupid and juvenile.

This is disrespect writ large and its bullying of the worst kind to corner the Witnesses with videoing them for you tube consumption.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I watched 90 seconds of this, then switched off.

Attempting to ridicule Witnesses and their false ritual - within the confines of their place of worship - was nothing less than being a school yard bully.

These brainless idiots only achieved in reinforcing the Witnesses indoctrinated thinking of how "apostates" are all evil and working for Satan!

They probably despise Islam and its teachings, but will they carry out a similar stunt in a Mosque? No way, because they are spineless cowards who picks on vulnerable targets who don't physically retaliate!

Waking up/fading/ex-Witnesses are only damaged by numbskulls like this.

The sooner their collective brain cell dies of loneliness, the better.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This is counter productive ,

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit