These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

This same moron again. He did this last year as well. I wonder how many people he was able to convince to listen to him by his rant last year.

this is nothing but personal therapy for a mentally unhinged individual. He stoops to their level, surpasses it, feeds the persecution complex, and locks people into their way of thought. He does this for what?

Yelling God is gay in the KH has to be maybe top 3 best ways to entrench beliefs and overturn doubts due to "persecution".

This guy might as well be on the GB payroll. Selfish, short sighted, and part of the problem.

• DJS
    DJS
    I told myself I was going to stay out of this OP. I don’t mean to be mean, but the lack of intelligence illustrated by some in responding to this OP continues to amaze me. The premise that these individuals were operating within their legal rights is a 5 minute google search. Google “is it legal to disrupt church services in the US” and you will see that you are wrong. A lot of states have laws against this, and even if there isn’t a local law, if they do these types of stunts more than once at a KH, the Dark Lords can get an injunction to stop them from entering any KH. You know, injunction, that legal thing-ey.

And the narcissistic look at how cute we are videos posted on You Tube and other places? They will be used as evidence against them by attorneys and considered by the courts to very quickly slap an injunction on these individuals. Stupid hobbitses. So continue to take video selfies and post them; the process will ultimately regulate itself.

From what we saw none of us are saying that these individuals meant violence, but that is not the issue. They are in someone else’s space, a sanctuary, committing an aggressive, disruptive act. Do you really think that if they continue these types of actions that sooner or later someone is not going to get hurt? Really? I commend those elders who passively observed the obnoxiousness. When I saw one reach out to touch the star of the show (Ninja) on the back and get his attention I was wondering if all hell would break loose. What the fukk do you think is going on with these people? What do you think was occurring with the blood pressure, heart rate, respiration and adrenaline of these elders??? Although calm, without a doubt some of these men were preparing to kick his sorry ass if he made the first wrong move. Google “church shootings” or “church disruptions” or “church security” and you will be very surprised what you see. Yes, pbrow, there are armed deacons. Lots.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

DJS thanks for the correction, I had no idea this sort of behaviour was illegal in some States. Your post prompted me to look into UK legislation and it turns out there is applicable law here too. The Seventh Day Adventists used it successfully a few years ago.

The first point is to be quite clear that disruption of church services is a criminal offence under Section 2 of the Ecclesiastical Courts Jurisdiction Act 1860. In addition, it is likely to constitute a religiously aggravated public order offence. Any incidents should be reported to the police with a view to prosecutions being brought. People who disrupt churches are trespassers who can be physically removed from church buildings using reasonable force.

http://religionlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/ecclesiastical-bouncers.html

• Simon
    Simon

Hmmn, there are lots of laws on the statutes that haven't been used for prosecution for many, many years. In theory, you can still be prosecuted for blasphemy but it's extremely unlikely that anyone ever would be and that it would be successful.

Still, I think basic trespass laws would apply. It is a private service and private property, it's obviously not made open to the public for the intention of people disrupting things.

It's only a matter of time before someone takes things too far. At least when then do no one will be able to point to *this* community as being behind it or guilty of encouraging things.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

The SDA's used this 1860 act successfully against a former member (Google Jean Gardner-Cato). She promised the Court not to disrupt services again and so the charges were dropped.

I agree though Simon, this is rare and unusual stuff.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen

DJS did you read the first article that came up on Google?

Court backs SNAP, overturns Missouri law against disrupting church services

Overturning a lower court decision and siding with the Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests, the US 8th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that Missouri’s House of Worship Protection Act violates the constitutional right to free speech.

The 2012 law states that “a person commits the crime of disrupting a house of worship if such person intentionally and unreasonably disturbs, interrupts, or disquiets any house of worship by using profane discourse, rude or indecent behavior, or making noise either within the house of worship or so near it as to disturb the order and solemnity of the worship services.”

• DJS
    DJS

Keep reading Ninja, there are a lot of these laws. And an injunction is always a possibility, as I mentioned, which doesn't require a law. But please, by all means continue to do what you are doing and post the videos on You Tube and other places. They will be used against you sooner or later.

You should be thanking me for doing your research for you; at least now you know enough to check the various state laws before your next stunt. Your haste to respond didn't include checking formatting. Please, Ninja, your followers are watching. Get a grip.

But it is good to know, Ninja, that I am living, rent-free, 3 centimeters from your unattached prefrontal cortex. Touched a raw nerve there, did I Mr. You Tube star? How was the wine? As I remember, they always bought cheap ass red.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen

I don't have followers, nor do I seek them. You live in a quagmire. Continue confusing me with whoever is in that video though. It's entertaining.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    Finally watched this. What can I say? I actually feel bad for them for doing this. They must have been really hurt at one time by this cult. But that doesn't make this right. At the hall I still attend, we have a couple of "brothers" with real anger issues. If this happened here, they would have been beat down physically. I remember a few years ago, some drunk interrupted a meeting and one of these 'brothers' physically dragged the man outside 'accidentally' hitting his head against every doorway. I just hope they can find peace and let it go. As long as they have this much hate in their hearts, the WT has won.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    DJS, I find you and i agree on many things but i diverge slightly on the issue of assumed nonviolence of the agitators. I wouldnt go so far as to say i assume they WOULD be violent, but once they step outside of accepted social norms and disrupt a church service all presumption of peaceable intent is lost to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit