These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Thanks. I see there is a nice little clique here. I don't care. I will speak my mind.

Wait ... you have one? :D

Typical tactics when someone has a weak argument - try to insinuate unfairness / unlevel playing field.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    It is lame, I agree and that is the point. It is lame to condemn people for making a non violent public statement against their abusers. Not once did I criticize anyone for not doing this. Again, stop putting words into my mouth. That is a watchtower tactic.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW..
    Thanks. I see there is a nice little clique here. I don't care. I will speak my mind......Ninjamaskinen
    .......Image result for Good luck with thatImage result for no brain
  • Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    Thanks for proving my point.
  • Simon
    Simon
    It is lame to condemn people for making a non violent public statement against their abusers.

So please tell us, clearly, how were those people at the KH (that they didn't know) "their abusers" exactly?

They didn't confront anyone ... they just found someone to pick on.

Again, stop putting words into my mouth. That is a watchtower tactic.

You have now used up your quota of lame insults. Future ones will simply be deleted.

We're here to discuss and voice opinions, we don't need to tolerate people being obnoxious.

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    Oh, you will delete my comments will you? What a fine example of free speech you are. Are you an admin?
  • yodastar
    yodastar

Hey Crazyguy. This has been a crazy post/thread. Interestingly I have moved on from my original position, yes I thought it was funny and to take the mickey on this borg was ok but after reading the numerous comments I can see there are much more healthier options.

Hey sorry Ninja I just can't agree with your comments - there just not fun anymore and your just not presenting an effective argument. I'm sure on other topics you will. Cheers

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Oh, you will delete my comments will you?
    What a fine example of free speech you are. Are you an admin?.....Ninjamaskinen

......................Image result for einstein duh

• Ninjamaskinen
    Ninjamaskinen
    I never insulted anyone at the beginning. I was insulted from the get go and now you want to silence me. How is this different from the wt hell we escaped from? Will you delete this?
  • Simon
    Simon
    Oh, you will delete my comments will you? What a fine example of free speech you are. Are you an admin?

You should go do some reading on what "free speech" actually means, that way you won't say something that screams your ignorance of it.

I can delete your comments all day long and never violate the free speech you imagine you have. We have clear rules and guidelines for using this forum, you should also familiarize yourself with them too (links in the footer)

FYI, I'm the site admin / owner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit