a shapeshifter called sin

by arimatthewdavies 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

this short article is to remind everyone that sin means missing the mark[the bulleye] lifes prize... satan has created a little game for us all he has turned sin into a game of darts in a barroom! with cheering spectators[your peers] to yaaaaa! anytime you hit the numbers on the dartboard! some sins receive highr praise scoreing with little miss hottie brings lots of ohhhhs and hot stories to tell, geting caught being gay on the otherhand brings embareassments and boooooos, a carefully planed armourd truck heist brings money fame and admiration! while geting caught shoplifting brings shame!
    BUT ITS TIME TO SEE THE TRUTH god awards no points for almost perfect you either shoot an arrow and hit the mark or your arrow falls on the ground!
    same for all sin! it dosent mater how you sin or why or how bad or how tiny ithe sin was! if you miss the mark you miss the prize! the hoots and hollers from your buddies or the clang of your jail housedoor. makes no differance, miss the mark by 1/2 inch your dead no honorable mention!
    miss the mark by 1 foot and your dead , so remember next sin that one cigarette isnt any differant than a shotgun too the head! oh we all have to die right? wrong ! nobody has to die so why do it!! do like being laughed at? thats what happens when you sin, your murderer the devil laughs at you! its like he says come here bring me a knife so I can slit your throat! and we foolishly obey.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Sorry, there is no "prize".

Should my son consider it a "prize" if I were to not beat him with a fist but a belt because he spills milk or talks back?

Why then should I consider it a "prize" to not be put to death because I failed to measure up to an unrealistic expectation.

We are all acting just as we are "made". You are describing a game not designed to to be won.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Sin is a "problem" for which only the Church sells a "cure". Convenient.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit