Can someone link me to the BOE letter about old Elder book destruction proceedure?

by Witness My Fury 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I have the new manual and other two letters (intro and spiral binding) but would like the one about destroying the old book as well, ...mainly as it helps highlight the level of Information CONTROL. I've looked back several weeks of pages here and cant see it.

Im going to be giving this little lot to my JW family members as and when the opportunity presents itself.. (which may well be today as some are coming over lol, but will choose my timing or not bother if it seems a likely fail.)

Cheers

• fokyc
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Thankyou. Oops, it was in 2nd paragraph of the Intro letter lol! I looked and didnt see it so I thought it was a seperate letter... my bad

Cheers

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Is't this a little haphazard, given the leaky nature of the worldwide B O E community? How many will turn up on E Bay?

"We will leave it to each elder to decide what he will do with his 1991 Kingdom Ministry School textbook. If he decides to keep the book. he must make sure it is put in a secure place so that others do not have access to it. Otherwise. the book should be completely destroyed."

I could not resist a chuckle at this bit though.....

"We would like to emphasize the importance of keeping these new textbooks secured and confidential, both before and after they are distributed. The textbooks should not be left on tops of desks or in other places where they are easily accessible by family members or other individuals. The information is designed for use by the elders only, and other individuals should not have any opportunity to read the information."

Funny how the rest of their beloved brothers and sisters become "other individuals" when it suits them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit