This is the FASTEST forum I've ever been part of!!!

by 3Mozzies 7 Replies latest jw friends

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Whoaaaa . . . slow down people!

This is THE fastest forum I've ever been a part of.

Last week I hardly worked as I was reading so many posts, I just can't keep up & work at the same time.

I am part of a few other forums but I have not checked them in months now (they seem so boring in comparison). When I'm not on my PC, I'm using my phone to check the latest post here.... aaah I'm addicted

A simple 'Thank You' to all who post here & help us Ex-JWs & Current JWs.

Anyone else addicted here???

3Mozzies

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Well this forum has a much larger number of posters than other XJW forums. Some of them have less posts in a week than the number of posts in a day here.

Bangalore

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

I love the way it is so fast, it is like a news bulletin with up to date info.

There are always posters ready to give links and helpful support and advice, LOVE IT.

RosePetal

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'm addicted, and just think, I used to look down on others with addictions

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Yes I love it and I love the speed of it...others are so boring by comparison and some tend to develop cliques of users who stick together ...good place this is...

Loz x

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

And this forum is very slow compared to how it was when it was JWD on different software. A lot of posters left when Simon switched. This software in no way compares to the old. It's better/it's worse. But less posters for sure.

We can discuss nearly anything with people, who in a sense are still our "sisters and brothers." That kindred feeling we share, and common ground is just something that the governing body cannot take from us just because we've waked up and most of us have left.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Not more than a few hours each day...........................

George

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Glad to know I'm not the only addict here I wish I had found this place years ago, my eyes would of opened and I would of had less heartache with the stupid borg.

Thanks guys :)

3Mozzies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit